Saturday, March 5, 2011

Question about breast reduction/lift (i'm a teen)?

Hi I have back problems and my breasts are a size 34 DD does not look great, but I miss the clip and are too large or too small, too, I think you need a breast lift my nipples face down on the floor. I'm not thinking about having breast reduction surgery covered by insurance and pay for a lift, since it does not cover the amount of a lift? Also, has anyone had one or both procedures done? Im 16, I'll be 17 this summer. I know everyone says I'm too young, but I have a fight with this every day, I can have a nice shirt, because out of my bra, and I can not have a collar or collared shirts is rather low, because I seen this is a big problem in my life and I have to save money for me all year in college to pay someone to increase the amount be? Also, Ive is the only "to" reading that is done is not very likely that you feed.i breast in only 16 and not exactly want to do this yet, but that's all? Your stories please! I feel your pain, I have big breasts and I am a dancer, so I feel pain all the time. I'm seventeen years old and I will certainly consider my breasts would be reduced if my insurance covered. That's all I could do, however, lifting the chest. You do not want to be healthy and I'm sure you're beautiful as you are. Only those problems that prevent you from living healthy and happy to get rid of. I feel for you she is, I am 24 years old and had a chest about 10 monthes ago made that promise. I struggled all through school with large, sagging breasts and bras, swimsuits and even ordinary shirts never fit me right. I wanted a lift when I was 16 years old too, just never done. I have two children, after my daughter was agreed in 2007 my husband and I decided that now was the right time to get it done. I went to several doctors for advice and got some prices as low as 2,000 of the elevator, I ended up paying a total of about 9,000 for my ride. Be sure to look before and after pictures because that's how I took my doctor.look and make their creditials that more consultation. I paid more for mine but I wanted best.and I'm the best. If you look at my pictures you've seen before wouldv'e thought it was a woman aged 60, not 23-years. While 9000 was our life savings, it was the best decsion in my life. I'm so glad that the normal c cup breasts are firm and round, have. I can not really use a bra if I want I will never be able to do it! I also had more nipples businesses and reduced to normal size and I was in love! Because the nipples removed and replaced during the surgery, I will most likely not be able to continue because the milk ducts have been to so something to think about is if you want to cut the lactation. I went to several doctors for advice and got some prices as low as 2,000 of the elevator, I ended up paying a total of about 9,000 for my ride. Be sure to look before and after pictures because that's how I took my doctor.look and make their creditials that more consultation. I paid more for mine but I wanted best.and I'm the best. If you look at my pictures you've seen before wouldv'e thought it was a woman aged 60, not 23-years. While 9000 was our life savings, it was the best decsion in my life. I'm so glad that the normal c cup breasts are firm and round, have. I can not really use a bra if I want I will never be able to do it! I also had more nipples businesses and reduced to normal size and I was in love! Because the nipples removed and replaced during the surgery, I will most likely not be able to continue because the milk ducts have been to so something to think about is if you want to cut the lactation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment