Thursday, March 3, 2011

cost to repaint 1995 Chevy silverado?

I would like my car painted.No body work needed, just a face lift.I want to know what you can expect to pay before I go. No paint and body guys out there who can give me a hint? It depends on the store and type of paint you want. Most places like Maaco, a day to paint / body, etc. will be out around $ 500. High-end custom paint job will be much more. It depends on your area, and the extent of what should be done (ie all rust problems will lead to more work and more money). A few years ago I received an offer of $ 2000 for my C1500 for a complete repainting of a reputable store. Maaco goodwill over an entire job for $ 250, but the ice with some stage color that is not as long as a basecoat / clearcoat prep work and goodwill are not up to par to ask. So it's your choice if you want to cheap out and get done right.

0 comments:

Post a Comment