Sunday, March 6, 2011

Cosmetic Facial Procedure?

My wife has done nothing for her cosmetics. Im a guy and I have no idea what she did. While "it took 10 minutes, there is no Botox, no costs facelift about $ 400 to do, nothing to do with her nose, lips, teeth or skin. Asked if it has to do with her wrinkles, she said" some. " Any ideas on what she did? Thanx! She says there is eyes.but say "small" if I take as her cheeks. Collagen crow's feet around the eyes. She was one of the filler done.nasolabial, crows feet, between eyebrow.look carefully and you will find it out:) If she had her lips done, you know lol Then again, since they started peeling as the snake in a few days, she had a face peel.hmmmm I am curious! cheeks? implants, but could see a worm

1 comments:

Unknown said...

She had one of the fillers done...nasolabial, crows feet, between the eyebrow....look carefully and you'll figure it out ;) If she had her lips done, you'd know it lol!
Then again, if she started peeling like snake in a few days, she had a facial peel....hmmmm now I'm curious!!
Facial Fractures New York City

Post a Comment