Abergel in Santa Monica, CA. or Santa Barbara, I think? It costs money between 10 and 15 thousand and hate spending if it is something that will last at least three years. I'm afraid to face a common invasive life. If anyone has time.type Dr. Abergel in google or something and get on cosmetic surgery and scroll down to the Mini laser cosmetic surgery (CLM) will notice that the skin is lifted, but none of them are removed. The skin moves. Does anyone have any comments or suggestions regarding this procedure. Thanks Dr. Dianne Abergel is in Santa Monica and Santa Barbara, just wanted to clarify that. It also has an office in Laguna, all these are in Southern California. Hmm.idk what to think about it. Normal.but seems maybe it's just me. I never considered plastic surgery.not but anyway. I think you really need to pray a little more as research with other docs, but not a good idea surgions different, even if you could with others who have done such things and how he answers all your questions and discuss aspera you may get lucky and see if my link helps.Love always facelift is very safe today. My cousin named her breast reduction, tummy tuck and a facelift in India by the company Tour2india4health Consultants. The price of the surgery she paid in India was very less. She paid 30% of the cost, it was brought to America. Tour2india4health Consultants is very famous in India. It is plastic and cosmetic surgery for foreigners in India. I read a lot about them in newspapers and on their patient stories. They arrange financing for USA, Canada, UK and other international patients who plan to go abroad surgery for a low price, such as breast reduction, tummy tuck, facelift and other cosmetic surgery not covered by insurance, they also have photos pasted of their International patients . You can checkout their website. There are huge savings. As a doctor I personally believe that surgery can be easily handled in India as the quality of health care in India is simply the best in the world. The surgeons are USA / UK trained and facilities are 5 star. http://www.tour2india4health.com Hope this helps .
0 comments:
Post a Comment