Sunday, February 27, 2011

Where can I find a plastic surgeon who will do surgery for free or severly reduced cost?

You say that many universities do surgery for free or greatly reduced if the person writes to expose the medical student or assisting the surgeon agrees. I look for in a state that does this, and breast implants through the navel, as I do not want to scar formation, even calf implants, facelifts, liposuction, etc. Help! Indeed, it would be difficult for you if you really reconstructive surgery such as breast after partial mastectomy. Contact the medical school in your area and see if they will. I wish you luck, but I doubt that you will succeed. You can get plastic surgery at Strong Memorial, Rochester NY (level one trauma center) at a reduced price, "no students" work on you is to assist a primary surgeon, a resident doctor.and people that "They are excellent surgeon themselves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment