Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Face-lifts/Poland?

I hear Poland is good for low-cost operations - I wonder how much would cost a facelift? Try Wikipedia, Google or ask.com not sure. but I have a home makeover can do for yourself. Much cheaper than going to have it done surgicaly. It's called ThermaFirm. A facelift in a jar. Works great, and see a differance in 2 weeks. Face lifts are very safe today. My cousin has her breast reduction, tummy tuck and face lift in India called the company predecessor Healthcare. The price for a surgery she paid in India was very less. She paid 30% of the cost she was brought to America. Forerunners Healthcare is very famous in India. It is plastic and cosmetic surgery for foreigners in India. I read a lot about them in newspapers and on their patients' stories. That the financing arrangements for U.S., Canada, UK and other international patients who plan to have surgery abroad for low prices, such as breast reduction, tummy tuck, cosmetic surgery and plastic surgery is not covered by Insurance International also have photos pasted to their patients. You can view their site. There is a big cost savings. As a doctor I personally believe that surgery can be easily handled in India as the quality of health services in Portugal is simply the best in the world. The surgeons are USA / UK trained and facilities of 5 stars. http://www.forerunnershealthcare.com Hope this helps .

0 comments:

Post a Comment