Friday, February 11, 2011

how much would a face/forehead lift cost for a teenager?

im 19 (male) I look 24-25 years in the muscles of my face to hold his head high / corners alcohol did not drink or smoke I'm depressed, I feel like I want to look like an old man in which the time to get to 25-30 dignity.Wait for the oldest to do so. Wow, nice work on the issue of creation. oO If you are really interested in her, talk to a doctor or a plastic surgeon in the operation, which means the price. I do not know how much these things cost, and are different with different doctors, but will be very expensive. Make sure you are so happy with the way you look, and it's totally worth it. We investigated. In a forehead lift, the average price range 2000 - 8000 dollars. 122,300.0000 You can check the minimum health care on the Internet, for example here - health quotes.talk4fun.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment