Friday, February 18, 2011

cost of this? (plastic surgery)?

How much would the whole body lipo, breast implants and face lift would cost, I will also be 18? Please do not preach to me about how I love my body, I do not like on my ass all day while I thank you asshole is. OFC is ill and the skin of his relax disgusting at the same distance is not overweight, I have more fat in places, and then another of his shit my OBV and you can not make a reduction in room with exercise and diet can you now? I need 600 pounds of weight? No.: | in the 130 pounds, 5 ft 6 inches high Siza / b tits damn i just want a nice female protagonist, your body will be pretty F *** ed Up, if you do, your skin becomes loose and lose lipo if surgery to remove excess skin, but this way, many things leave scars. What about the weight of bulk order out and not sit on your ass all day. id would say is to be sure how your body looks! but u shud rly get tredmil Sumin or something Lyk wat u fat 600 pounds to lose?

0 comments:

Post a Comment